Serpenent is an OC of Lord Ghetsis
He was originally a divine spirit and one of Polokus's direct First children, spawned from his essence. He was the mightiest out of his offspring but also the most proud. Due to this he harbored hatred towards Polokus's creations, thinking them to be flawed and weak. Polokus did not allow him to lord over his creations and told him to love and respect and to aid them, causing him to rebel against him. It was then he introduced the concept of evil into the world.
Serpenent is evil incarnate with his pride as his main weakness.
- Caused the Great Impact thousands of years before the current events took place, where he took upon the form of a meteor that sailed through the solar system, crashing through entire planets and destroying them in the process. However as some of Polokus's power remained to protect Rayman's world, the meteor only succeeded in destroying half of the planet before Serpenent flew out of the core of the planet from the remains of the meteor. The previous hero Ecacius defeated him after being amped up by the other First Children of Polokus. causing Serpenent's astral form to flee back to his dimension, known as hell in this universe.
- Current timeline- (To be done)
Pre-rebellion, he resembled a humanoid, winged being made of blinding white light. His physical form is now that of an immense serpentine, cobra-like dragon that towers over mountains. His essence takes on the form of a glowing red orb shrouded by lighting and red mist.
- Reality warping
- Control of elements
- Telekinesis and telepathy
- Mind control
- Demonic powers
- Creating pocket dimensions
- Nigh invulnerability
- Godly strength, resilience
- Temporary control of time
- Spatial Manipulation